Thursday 31 January 2008

THE QUOTES OF LIFE

All your dreams can come true
if you have the courage to pursue them
- Walt Disney [Disney is the creator of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. He grew up living on a farm and studying how Animals behave. This habit became his talisman. One of his legacies is The Disney World in Florida, USA.]

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney

There are plenty of ways to get ahead. The first is so basic I'm almost embarrassed to say it: Spend less than you earn.
- Paul Clitheroe [ May God grant us the ability to spend wisely]

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Accordingly, a genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.
- Thomas Edison [ Hardwork Matters, Folks ]

Think not of yourself as the architect of your career but as the sculptor.Expect to have to do a lot of hard hammering and chiseling and scraping and polishing.
- Bc Forbes [ Nice quote, but remember that your life does not belong to you. It belongs to God ]

I have no Napoleonic dream. I'm just hardworking and pragmatic.
- Roman Abramovich [ No wonder Chelsea FC is becoming one of the best clubs on earth]

I wish it grew on trees, but it takes hardwork to make money.
- Paul Clitheroe [ True, you know. However, money can't buy you love and happiness]

You have put in many, many, tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
- Brian Tracy [ Nobody knew Jimoh Ibrahim when he was swotting to earn his Masters degree in the university. I bet they are confounded with his achievements now]

I love quotes a lot. I feel those that produce quotes are very intelligent people who know how to express themselves pointedly. I hope you can pick a thing or two from these quotes. I tagged them '' The Quotes of Life ''

I am a writer- Journalist, folks.

Just trying to remind you again.

And how was your day?


















No comments: