Saturday 19 January 2008

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

New year resolutions are decisions we make at the beginning of every year to either quit a bad habit, or get something we've been procrastinating about done. Just like millions of people around the world, I made some New year resolutions on the 1st of January 2008.

I resolved [ you need to be firm this year] to finish writing my debut novel this year. I also resolved to move a notch higher in my academic pursuit.I promised myself, that I would start my Masters Degree this year. I also resolved with the help of God to overcome an habit I don't like. If your mouth is agape that I have an habit I want to overcome, then you'd better brace yourself up for surprises anytime you step into my blog. I am not an hypocrite, Okay?

Anyway, I made another resolution which I want to keep personal. Yeah, I want it to be between me and my God only. However, the resolution has to do with finding my nicked rib. Hope you're feeling me now. Hope you get the drift. So what New year resolutions did you make? Whatever resolutions you've made for 2008, My prayer is that the good lord will help you by being faithful in keeping them.

I want you to know that this blog will keep getting better by the day. The pictures and more colour will be coming soon.Stay with me and you won't be disappointed. And how're you doing?

No comments: