Tuesday 7 April 2009

TECHNICAL PROBLEM.

I made a mistake today while trying to make this blog better. I wanted to upload a photograph of US President, Barack Obama, but the picture appeared in a bad format on my blog. It is making the site look somehow. Dunno what to do now. However, I have learnt a lesson today. I will never underestimate the workings of the World Wide Web again. Though the internet is a good place to get resources for whatever we are doing online, things could go awry when we least expect it. Anyway, I hope to add more posts today so that this mishap on my page can be pushed further down the listings. I'm learning daily. I know I'm going to make mistakes, but those mistakes will only make me stronger. Like it is said- There is no gain without pain. Cheers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the spirit, keep trying.

Ariya Today said...

Thanks Bee, I'm very grateful for the encouragement. My aim is to make this blog outstanding. I'm learning all kinds of blogging skills and design on the net daily. Thanks once more. Tolu Ihidero.