Monday 13 April 2009

BIOLA'S COURAGE.

His name is Abiola Oyewo. I met him for the first time in 1994 at Twinmoric Hostel in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. What struck me then were his looks. Biola was very handsome and still is. At least from his recent pictures I've seen. He was one boy that I never had problems with as a Senior student. Maybe because he did not attend the same school with me initially. He spent some time at the Adeola Odutola College in Ijebu-Ode before jumping ship to JOGS. Most guys in town then wanted to attend my school- Ijebu-Ode Grammar School.

I will tell you more about Biola later on. We are currently involved in some projects. Biola is now into Multi-Media and Website development. He is based in the United States. He is doing some things that amaze me. I'm in awe of his design skills and current knowledge about the internet. This was a guy that jumped around the hostel grounds, back in the days, as if he had no purpose in life. He's a dynamite now and could be the next big thing in Internet business. I'm watching him like a hawk. Biola started a site- www.monitorthechange.com The site was meant to observe how President Barack Obama will fulfil his election promises. Due to a scarcity of resources, he has taken the site down. He's been up to something new recently. His new site is- www.thejuicetimes.com

I've decided to support Biola in his endeavours. These are the kind of guys that Nigeria needs. Like I said before, Nigera's Got Talent. I will post his photos on this blog soon. Hope you're enjoying the Easter Holidays. I'm not too happy these days. I'll let you know why later. Help me promote this bog. Thanks. And how was your day?

No comments: