Monday 13 April 2009

FLYING ABOVE THE STORMS OF LIFE.

When the storms of life rage, I will not be moved. I will not become jittery and start looking for help elsewhere. My help and strenght comes from the lord. He did not promise me that the road to my destiny will be easy, but I know he's always close to me. God does not fail those who believe in him. I have seen the manifestation of his power in my life. He has saved me from the darts and arrows of the devil several times. I know he will keep protecting me.

The storms of life can keep raging, but I'm not perturbed. I hold on to the promises of Jesus Christ. With him, I know my dreams will come to pass. He has started with me, and he'll finish his work in my life.

With Jesus, I'm flying above the storms of life.

God bless you. Amen.

No comments: