Wednesday 25 March 2009

WORKING ON MY BUSINESS PLAN.

I made up my mind this morning to start work on my business plan. I have always wanted to be a publisher since the age of seven. It seems I was born to publish a magazine that will touch people's lives deeply. I can remember that I sold some self made comics when I was in Primary school to a neighbour's son. I can also recall that I put a notice outside our house that read: COMICS FOR SALE HERE. Great things start from small beginnings. I still believe that I will become a very successful publisher. All what I need lies in me. The good lord has deposited the skills I need to succeed in me right from the day I was born.

So I'm determined to fulfil my destiny and do God's will.

I have started writing my business plan.

Why don't you join me on this journey of self fulfilment?

May the good lord help us to make money work for us and not to work for money all the time. Cheers. And how was your day?

2 comments:

totalloss said...

i wish you all the best...May you achieve what you aspire

Tolu Ihidero said...

Hi there, totaloss. Thanks for the encouragement. I have never relied on my abilities in anything I do in life. I believe in the power of the almighty. I have a great plan for Nigeria's youths and children. You'll know about it all as time goes on. Cheers.