Sunday 8 March 2009

Kush - Lets Live Together

This song is so special to me. Anytime I listen to it, I just thank the lord for giving us different creative abilities. Though Kush as a band has gone extinct [ Some hardcore fans of the group believe the quartet will come together again for a sophomore album ], their album - THE EXPERIENCE- is still selling and it is also relant.

Meanwhile, KUSH memebers are doing well individually. TY Bello [ She's my favourite ] has released her solo album, and I love the track, '' Greenland ''. It is a very patriotic song about Nigeria's future greatness. TY is also a photographer and philantrophist. Lara Bajomo [ I love her voice ] is married and has also released her solo album, I love her song '' Ijoba Orun ''. Lara is an architect by profession. Emem Ema Obasi [ The Rapper ] has a Media Business of her own. She was given an award by the British Council for Musical Entrepreneurship some years ago. She is a lawyer. Dapo Torimiro is the only male in the group He is based in California, USA . Dapo is really doing well for himself as a composer, arranger, and Music producer. The four of them met at Unilag. They were members of Pastor Paul Adefarasin's church, House on the Rock. I hope you enjoyed '' Lets Live Together '' . You can view and comment on more of their songs on YOUTUBE..

If you love this blog, help me promote it by word of mouth. I promise to keep making the blog better. Email me at ; tolu.ihidero@gmail.com

And how was your day?

No comments: