Tuesday 10 March 2009

SAILING ON THE WEB.

What can one not do on the internet these days? I want to use this opportunity to thank those behind the development of the internet for what they have done. My vision is to use the world wide web to better my fortunes and also to help others achieve their goals. I'm deeply fascinated by the internet these days. I aim to make maximum use of it by the grace of God. I have been coming across some great sites recently. The sites are scattered in different countries all over this planet. Do you know that I was able to watch my favourite childhood cartoon, VOLTRON, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE, on Youtube.com? It was as if I was in a time machine and being taken back to the mid 80's. You can view a lot of stuff on Youtube. You can also get absolutely anything done on the web these days. I am determined to make this blog better with the resources I will gather on the web. Here are some sites that can help you out.

www.nairaland.com [ for information on Nigeria and Nigerians ]
www.nairalist.com [ for jobs in Nigeria ]
www.lulu.com [ self publishing ]
www.shelfari.com [ maintaining a personal online library ]
www.simpletruths.com [ a site that motivates and inspires people with vision ]
www.bestjobnigeria.com [ Nigerian job site ]
www.jobnownow.com [ Nigerian job site ]
www.derbjobs.com [ Nigerian job site ]


I hope you'll enjoy going through the websites above. As for me, I'm enjoying my adventures on the web. I'm sailing to discovery and fulfilment island. And how was your day?

No comments: