Friday 20 March 2009

TY BELLO - GREENLAND

The land is indeed Green. The harvest is ready and the lord is telling me so. I want you to ask yourself this question- What efforts am I making to ensure Nigeria is a better place to live in? We have talked and complained for many years. It is time for us to join our hands and hearts together to make Nigeria better.

I admire TY Bello's patriotism and her musical talent. She is one of my role models who makes me believe that good things can come out of Nigeria. She is using all her creative gifts to place Nigeria on the world map. No matter how bad the economy of the country is, you can find your pot of Gold if you're hardworking and very creative. If you've seen the blockbuster movie, SlumDog Milionaire, you will understand what I'm saying. I posted this lovely video on my blog to inspire you to do something about the gifts God has placed in you. Your talent can unlock the doors that might have been closed against you. And how was your day?

Feel free to comment on this blog. It will make my day. Cheers.

NB: TY Bello is a former member of KUSH, Nigeria's first contemporary urban gospel music group.

No comments: