Friday 13 March 2009

GETTING MY HANDS DIRTY.

I really intend to make this blog outstanding this year. Blogging could be tedious especially if you desire to keep the blog going. This means that you have to create new content frequently. This is where deep imagination and hardwork comes in. I know I have not gotten there yet. TOLU'S PARADISE is not among the most followed blogs in the world. However, I am getting there gradually. I have decided to get my hands dirty in recent times. I have come to realize that talent must not be wasted. It could be a wealth spinning virtue if it is unleashed in a positive way. The growth of this blog was stalled because I did not have access to the internet for some time. Paying for time at the cyber cafes had little impact on my work. With the internet at my disposal now, this blog will keep getting better and better. The editing of TOLU'S PARADISE will definately improve.

I will be using all kinds of resources I find on the net to develop my blog. Pictures, videos, wall papers, poems, news feeds etc will be scoured from the web and put on the blog for my devoted readers. I believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well. I know there will be pain and lots of hardwork ahead, but I am determined to make this work. I will surmount all obstacles along the way with the help of God. I am in this for the long haul. I know I have a gift from God. The marriage of me and my pen is like magic. I want to use this gift that the father has given me to his glory. I want to boost the readership of this blog and also improve its content. All this will require some hardwork and innovation. Let me have your ideas and suggestions for the development of this blog. We will all soon be in our own paradise where we will make money work for us and not always work for money. Amen. And how was your day?

No comments: