Saturday 15 March 2008

SORRY ABOUT THE VACATION.

Hello, I know you might have been wondering what is going on this blog. Blogs are meant to be updated daily, you know. I have been on an unannounced vacation and it is time to get back to work. I am someone that does not like abandoning projects. However, there was a time I tried to update this blog, but couldn't get my mission accomplished. After putting down my thoughts, I clicked on the post button. The article refused to upload. I was stunned. I tried again and again, but I could not post the write up on my blog. I had to give up because it was already getting late. Besides, I was feeling sleepy. I had to go to bed.

So here I am once again. I hope you like this blog. Let me know how you feel about TOLU'S PARADISE. I will keep trying to make the blog more attractive content and graphics wise. Cheers.

No comments: