Monday 24 March 2008

LEE LEE, BY RESONANCE.

This is another video that blows my mind. Africa is rich in everything. Esther's voice and mastery of the guitar is amazing. She sings in Igbo Language, one of Nigeria's three major Languages. Resonance is a group I have come to respect. I love good music, and when I come across beautiful tracks, the creativity in me is stirred up. Though I don't understand what she is saying, I know it is a deep spiritual song. She seems to be singing about her journey to fame through the help of God. The village setting also makes the video unique. Africa is indeed a blessed continent. I just pray that the fortunes of Africa turns around in the next ten years. Meanwhile, enjoy lee lee. And let me know how you feel about the song. And please help spread the word about this blog. Thanks.

No comments: