Friday 19 June 2009

BACK TO MY BLOG.

I can't believe I've not posted anything on my blog for a while. Yeah, I promised to keep blogging no matter what happens, earlier in the year. The problem is that I am now on Facebook and I spend more of my time on the social networking site these days. Its like a dashing young man who has found a new woman to throw his passions on. Facebook can be so addictive and I'm thinking of suspending my account. You get to meet all kinds of people on the site. And some of them say stupid things, while others post memorable videos. Can't be bothered though. It is a free world.

I have now come back to my senses. I have come back to the girl that truly loves me. I love Blogspot and I won't negelect it. Gosh!!, there is so much communication these days online with all kinds of social networking sites springing up. Sometimes I wonder where we get the time to comment and post our thoughts online, when we've got jobs to do. Or are we all work-at-home types who are always online? Hmn. So what has been happening to you since I was gone? Talk to me, mate. I should not be the one telling you stuff all the time. So I am all ears now. Spill it. And how was your day?

No comments: